Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Simple Request


We interrupt this regularly (irregularly, occasionally, or randomly) scheduled blog posting to bring you a brief request from an overworked, uninspired blogger.

The Back Story
Aside from deli men hitting on me and my love for SRH (which apparently is unrequited, since he didn’t even bother to mention our anniversary on his blog), I don’t have much energy to post right now.

For starters, I have been crazy busy at work for the past few weeks. I know, go figure. It’s either feast or famine, and right now I’m feasting. Or famine-ing, if we are referencing my amount of free time. But we probably aren’t, so feast it is.

I have three nights scheduled out of the house this week. And, unfortunately, they’re not out drinking and carousing. They are all work-related. Stupid work.

I still have Keith Richards wreaking havoc in my liver and gall bladder. To be fair, it is getting better. I think it’s because I’m not plying him with booze and women, but I’m not entirely sure.

We’re giving Zane at least two rescue breathing treatments a day - which is not stellar, but it’s not awful, either.

I am this close to naming Zane’s OT as my official Nemesis, but I keep feeling badly because she’s so young and eager to please.

Anyway, all of this has left me with precious little time for figuring out what to blog about, let alone actually writing a post.

That’s where your assistance is needed, dear readers.


The Request

To steal a page from SRH, who regularly gets people to provide blog fodder for him, I’m requesting that you ask me questions.
Make queries. Interrogate me.

What do you want to know about me? Ask me whatever you want, and I’ll answer in my next post. (or in the comments, if it’s a simple question.)

Come on, lay them on me. I am a woman of many mysteries, but I’m offering to give you my secrets (well, not those secrets), if only you are brave enough to ask.

What do you want to know?

13 comments:

zulhai said...

1. How and why did you become a yogi?
2. What are you reading for fun?
3. If you were to ever get a tattoo, what would it be?
4. What would your perfect garden look like?
5. Are you going to try and sell the house again?

SRH said...

Okay, miss grumbling-about-my-not-mentioning-our-12th-anniversary.

What did we do for our first actual date then? No fair asking me either.

S said...

Ok, I'm a relative late-comer so these may have been answered already.

1. How did you choose Zane's name?
2. What's your favorite quote?
3. What's the coolest thing you own and why is it cool?
4. Using no more than 10 nouns, describe yourself.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Hmmmm....

1. How can you not like graham crackers?

2. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money?

3. Giving specific locales, what is your dream vacation?

4. How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Anonymous said...

Aside from your totally awesome friends, what do you miss most about your college life?

Karen said...

what is your absolute dream job?

what do you *hope* zane does for a living when he grows up? (and none of this, "whatever he's truely happy doing." we all know that's crap to a certain degree.) i mean, what would make you pee your pants happy?

Anonymous said...

When are you building the mother(-in-law) suite?

Anonymous said...

1. Why does SRH's work email reject me?

2. Should I have directed the above question elsewhere?

3. I too would like to know what you and SRH did on your first date?

4. Since we're cosmic twins and all, can I end every comment on your blog from now on with "Cosmic Twin Powers Activate!" (If you don't understand this, I'm sure SRH has knowledge of where this phrase originated.)

5. Have you always lived in Ohio?

6. What is your degree in?

7. If you could have any job in the world and money was no object, what would you do?

8. Favorite movie?

9. Most hated kids TV show?

10. Ever heard this joke: What's halfway between Dayton and Marion?

*

*

*

Engagement.

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

1. What one thing currently makes your head want to pop off immediately (i.e., what really pisses you off)?

2. Did you ever steal a yoga mat from the studio you hope to work at some time in the future?

3. So, why does she stay?

4. What inspired you to start this blog that I must start my day with daily?

5. How have you managed to hold onto so many great friends over the course of your life when a) you're a cutter offer; and b) you are not the greatest at keeping contact (your words not mine)?

Anonymous said...

1. Red or white wine: which do you like better?

2. Is it wrong to register for $60 steak knives (set of 8) when getting married?

3. Should I believe KJ when she says that ice cream helps her do better in yoga class (thus necessitating that she get the last bite of Hagen Daaz)?

L. Noelle said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know, I've found out some very, very interesting things fo ryou regarding Asthma and Allergies that you HAVE to do with Zane!!! Please E-mail me, I am living proof that they are working! You will Love the Info~! And Zane will thank you! NOelle. noelle@lnoelle.com

Sue said...

Oh boy - you're asking me to think? And be somewhat creative? Double yikes!

Ok - if you could have a super power, what would it be?

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

What is your very first memory and your approx age?

Can't wait to hear your answers - you have a lot of great questions! I hope things calm down for you soon.

Zany Mama said...

All-
Thanks for the questions. Answers are forthcoming. Most likely they'll come forth in small batches - like fine chocolates.

But they will be neither fine, nor chocolate.