Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Quick Update

I did not want to leave everyone with a cliffhanger, so I figured I would give a quick update.

1. Zane is still doing great, and his potty training is moving along.

2. The pediatrician has not set up his cardiologist appointment yet. When they do set that up and we have gone to the appointment, I will update everyone about that.

3. SRH got me sick. I won’t give the details, but let’s just say it is unpleasant.

4. I will do a real post about something other than, “Hey, it’s me. I’m still alive,” when I am feeling better.

5. Did I mention SRH made me sick? In sickness and in health just stinks. Even though it wasn’t part of our vows, apparently I agreed to it anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me give you a dose of reality. If you didn't sign up for "in sickness & health" does that mean that you're going to divorce SRH because he made you sick? If so, let me remind you, even if you toss SRH you still have Little Man, who looks just like him. And you'd have him ALL TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

SRH is looking pretty good right now, I'd guess.

Zany Mama said...

Dustin-
While I'd like to say "yes", unfortunately, I have not experienced the divinity of the spork for a good long while.

mom-
You make these comments just so my friends will laugh at my discomfort, don't you?